* Reception at Madrid/Málaga/Santander airport.
* Room and board in Hotel or similar.
* Vehicles for transportation in hunting areas.
* 2 days of hunting.
* One guide per hunter.
* English, French and Russian interpreter.
* License, hunting license and insurance.
* Dip and pack animals and export of trophies.
* Rental and importing rifles and ammunition.
* Personal expenses before or after the package purchased.
Trophies (Red Deer) - Trophy C.I.C. score
* Red Deer Bronze (from 165p to 172,99p. )
* Red Deer Silver (from 173p to 180.99p)
* Red Deer Gold (from 181p onwards )
(Note): High density and trophies> 173 points (open area)
(Note): High density and trophies> 180 points (fenced area)
Trophies (Red Deer) - Trophy S.C.I. score
* Red Deer Bronze (190" )
* Red Deer Silver (231 7/8")
* Red Deer Gold (254 2/8" )
(Note): High density and trophies> 231" (open area)
(Note): High density and trophies> 265" (fenced area)
* Gredos Ibex (half of november best time)
* Beceite Ibex (half of november best time)
* Southeastern Ibex (half of november best time)
* Ronda Ibex (start of november best time)
* Fallow deer (start of october best time)
* Barbary Sheep
* Cantabrian chamois
* Pyrenean chamois
* Wild boar
* Balearean boc
* Feral goat
Hunting of Iberian Red Deer can be done inside fenced private reserves where hunter will find high quantity and quality of trophies in a beautiful Mediterranean environment. It’s also possible to hunt Red Deer in opened areas on the mountains of the northern part of Spain (Zamora, Leon, Palencia and Cuenca provinces) where it’s possible to take excellent trophies. The best season is September and October.