* Reception at Granada or Malaga airport.
* Room and board in Hotel or similar.
* Vehicles for transportation in hunting areas.
* 2 days of hunting.
* One guide per hunter.
* English, French and Russian interpreter.
* License, hunting license and insurance.
* Dip and pack animals and export of trophies.
* Rental and importing rifles and ammunition.
* Personal expenses before or after the package purchased.
Trophies (Southeastern Ibex) - Trophy C.I.C. score
* Southeastern Ibex Bronze (from 195p to 209,99p. )
* Southeastern Ibex Silver (from 210p to 219.99p)
* Southeastern Ibex Gold (from 220p onwards )
(Note): Regular density and trophies> 209 points.
Trophies (Southeastern Ibex) - Trophy S.C.I. score
* Southeastern Ibex Bronze (63" )
* Southeastern Ibex Silver (69 1/8")
* Southeastern Ibex Gold (74 5/8" )
(Note): Regular density and trophies> 72"
* Gredos Ibex (half of november best time)
* Beceite Ibex (half of november best time)
* Ronda Ibex (start of november best time)
* Fallow deer (start of october best time)
* Red deer (start of october best time)
* Barbary Sheep
* Cantabrian chamois
* Pyrenean chamois
* Wild boar
* Balearean boc
* Feral goat
This hunt takes place in the Sierra Nevada Mountains near Granada. Some areas are accessible with 4x4. There are usual ways of spotting ibex off the truck by using spotting scope. The best time to find big trophies is November and December. Density of big trophies will depend on the amount of snow in the mountains.