* Reception at Malaga airport.
* Room and board in Hotel or similar.
* Vehicles for transportation in hunting areas.
* 2 days of hunting.
* One guide per hunter.
* English, French and Russian interpreter.
* License, hunting license and insurance.
* Dip and pack animals and export of trophies.
* Rental and importing rifles and ammunition.
* Personal expenses before or after the package purchased.
Trophies (Ronda Ibex) - Trophy C.I.C. score
* Ronda Ibex Bronze (from 195p to 209,99p. )
* Ronda Ibex Silver (from 210p to 219.99p)
* Ronda Ibex Gold (from 220p onwards )
(Note): Regular density and trophies> 195 points.
Trophies (Ronda Ibex) - Trophy S.C.I. score
* Ronda Ibex Bronze (56" )
* Ronda Ibex Silver (61 7/8")
* Ronda Ibex Gold (66 1/8" )
(Note): Regular density and trophies> 66"
* Gredos Ibex (half of november best time)
* Beceite Ibex (half of november best time)
* Southeastern Ibex (half of november best time)
* Fallow deer (start of october best time)
* Red deer (start of october best time)
* Barbary Sheep
* Cantabrian chamois
* Pyrenean chamois
* Wild boar
* Balearean boc
* Feral goat
Ronda Ibex is the smallest sub-specie of Spanish ibex in terms body mass and horn length. One of the reasons for this fact is the lower altitude of this area plus the extremely hot summers and relatively dry conditions of their habitat. In spite of the lower peaks, the terrain is at times very steep, and scrub-like vegetation makes it very hard to get around the mountain. The old males are frequent, especially during the mating season (November and December), when they travel long distances looking for receptive females. Ronda ibex does not get the grey-and black colored skin as other ibex subspecies do; it remains more brownish in color even when they are old.