* Reception at Madrid or León airport.
* Room and board in Hotel or similar.
* Vehicles for transportation in hunting areas.
* 2 days of hunting.
* One guide per hunter.
* English, French and Russian interpreter.
* License, hunting license and insurance.
* Dip and pack animals and export of trophies.
* Rental and importing rifles and ammunition.
* Personal expenses before or after the package purchased.
Trophies (Iberian Wolf) - Trophy C.I.C. score
* Iberian Wolf (without limit)
* Gredos Ibex (half of november best time)
* Beceite Ibex (half of november best time)
* Southeastern Ibex (half of november best time)
* Ronda Ibex (start of november best time)
* Fallow deer (start of october best time)
* Red deer (start of october best time)
* Barbary Sheep
* Cantabrian chamois
* Pyrenean chamois
* Wild boar
* Balearean boc
* Feral goat
The hunting area is located in the North West side of Spain, in Cantabrian mountains. The population of Iberian wolf is quite good and it’s possible to shoot big trophies (above 55-60 Kg). We hunt this clever animal either stalking or spotting in baits, but in all cases the wolf will challenge the hunting skills of the best hunters.
The Best dates are November to February.