* Reception at Madrid airport.
* Room and board in Hotel or similar.
* Vehicles for transportation in hunting areas.
* 2 days of hunting.
* One guide per hunter.
* English, French and Russian interpreter.
* License, hunting license and insurance.
* Dip and pack animals and export of trophies.
* Rental and importing rifles and ammunition.
* Personal expenses before or after the package purchased.
Trophies (Gredos Ibex) - Trophy C.I.C. score
* Gredos Ibex Bronze (from 205p to 219,99p. )
* Gredos Ibex Silver (from 220p to 229.99p)
* Gredos Ibex Gold (from 230p onwards )
(Note): High density and trophies> 240 points.
Trophies (Gredos Ibex) - Trophy S.C.I. score
* Gredos Ibex Bronze (70" )
* Gredos Ibex Silver (75 6/8")
* Gredos Ibex Gold (80 3/8" )
(Note): High density and trophies> 85"
* Beceite Ibex (half of november best time)
* Southeastern Ibex (half of november best time)
* Ronda Ibex (start of november best time)
* Fallow deer (start of october best time)
* Red deer (start of october best time)
* Barbary Sheep
* Cantabrian chamois
* Pyrenean chamois
* Wild boar
* Balearean boc
* Feral goat
Gredos Mountains is a National Park located in the Spanish Central Mountains System, including portions of the Provinces of Avila, Toledo, Cáceres and Madrid. Hunting permits inside the Park are controlled by Government but there are some Private Reserves also with private hunting management. Gredos has excellent quality of trophies and hunters are nearly 100% successful throughout the hunting season. Gredos Ibex use to spend midday hours in hidden in the high lands bush, but in the early evening they graze on the sunny side of the slopes which have sparse bush and grass areas. A hunter who is able to shoot properly on a 200-250 yards ranges will definitely get his ibex…