* Reception at Zaragoza airport.
* Room and board in Hotel or similar.
* Vehicles for transportation in hunting areas.
* 2 days of hunting.
* One guide per hunter.
* English, French and Russian interpreter.
* License, hunting license and insurance.
* Dip and pack animals and export of trophies.
* Rental and importing rifles and ammunition.
* Personal expenses before or after the package purchased.
Trophies (Feral Goat) - Trophy C.I.C score
* Feral Goat Bronze (from 270p. to 289,99p.)
* Feral Goat Silver (from 290p. to 309,99p.)
* Feral Goat Gold (from 310p. onwards )
(Note): High density and trophies> 290 points.
Trophies (Feral Goat) - Trophy S.C.I. score
* Feral Goat Bronze (54 - 59,99")
* Feral Goat Silver (60 - 65,99")
* Feral Goat Gold (66 - 75")
(Note): High density and trophies> 60"
* Gredos Ibex (half of november best time)
* Beceite Ibex (half of november best time)
* Southeastern Ibex (half of november best time)
* Ronda Ibex (start of november best time)
* Fallow deer (start of october best time)
* Red deer (start of october best time)
* Barbary Sheep
* Cantabrian chamois
* Pyrenean chamois
* Wild boar
* Balearean boc
Hunting Feral goat is a very enjoyable experience. It’s a wild animal which lives totally free range in the slopes of Pyrenean mountains. The size of the trophy is another strong point to recommend this hunt to the international client.