* Reception at Madrid/Málaga/Jerez airport.
* Room and board in Hotel or similar.
* Vehicles for transportation in hunting areas.
* 2 days of hunting.
* One guide per hunter.
* English, French and Russian interpreter.
* License, hunting license and insurance.
* Dip and pack animals and export of trophies.
* Rental and importing rifles and ammunition.
* Personal expenses before or after the package purchased.
Trophies (Fallow Deer) - Trophy C.I.C. score
* Fallow Deer Bronze (from 160p to 169,99p. )
* Fallow Deer Silver (from 170p to 179.99p)
* Fallow Deer Gold (from 180p onwards )
(Note): High density and trophies> 170 points.
Trophies (Fallow Deer) - Trophy S.C.I. score
* Fallow Deer Bronze (170" )
* Fallow Deer Silver (213 6/8")
* Fallow Deer Gold (237 1/8" )
(Note): High density and trophies> 237"
* Gredos Ibex (half of november best time)
* Beceite Ibex (half of november best time)
* Southeastern Ibex (half of november best time)
* Ronda Ibex (start of november best time)
* Red deer (start of october best time)
* Barbary Sheep
* Cantabrian chamois
* Pyrenean chamois
* Wild boar
* Balearean boc
* Feral goat
Hunting areas are fenced farms with high density of animals. Due to the fact that this animals are hard fighters in the mating season, we recommend to hunt just before that season (September).
We also have big opened hunting areas (no fences) where we can find excellent trophies in Cuenca Province.