* Reception at Madrid, Barcelona or Valencia airport.
* Room and board in Hotel or similar.
* Vehicles for transportation in hunting areas.
* 2 days of hunting.
* One guide per hunter.
* English, French and Russian interpreter.
* License, hunting license and insurance.
* dip and pack animals and export of trophies.
* Rental and importing rifles and ammunition.
* Personal expenses before or after the package purchased.
Trophies (Beceite Ibex) - Trophy C.I.C. score
* Beceite Ibex Bronze (from 205p to 219,99p. )
* Beceite Ibex Silver (from 220p to 229.99p)
* Beceite Ibex Gold (from 230p onwards )
(Note): High density and trophies> 240 points.
Trophies (Beceite Ibex) - Trophy S.C.I. score
* Beceite Ibex Bronze (69" )
* Beceite Ibex Silver (75 3/8")
* Beceite Ibex Gold (80" )
(Note): High density and trophies> 85"
* Gredos Ibex (half of november best time)
* Southeastern Ibex (half of november best time)
* Ronda Ibex (start of november best time)
* Fallow deer (start of october best time)
* Red deer (start of october best time)
* Barbary Sheep
* Cantabrian chamois
* Pyrenean chamois
* Wild boar
* Balearean boc
* Feral goat
Beceite Ibex can be found in the Beceite Mountains, close to Mediterranean Sea. This mountains are covered with pine and ilex oak forests. Lower slopes of Beceite Mountains provide good cover and food for the Ibex. The old males use to hide themselves in the caves which can be found frequently in the rocks; this makes hunting very exciting for hunters who are hungry of experiences. Beceite gives every year huge trophies and new records. The best time to get a good trophy is from November to early January.