* Reception at Madrid airport.
* Room and board in Hotel or similar.
* Vehicles for transportation in hunting areas.
* 2 days of hunting.
* One guide per hunter.
* English, French and Russian interpreter.
* License, hunting license and insurance.
* Dip and pack animals and export of trophies.
* Rental and importing rifles and ammunition.
* Personal expenses before or after the package purchased.
Trophies (Barbary Sheep) - Trophy C.I.C. score
* Barbary Sheep Bronze (from 310p to 329,99p. )
* Barbary Sheep Silver (from 330p to 349.99p)
* Barbary Sheep Gold (from 350p onwards )
(Note): High density and trophies> 290 points (open area)
(Note): High density and trophies> 340 points (fenced area)
Trophies (Barbary Sheep) - Trophy S.C.I. score
* Barbary Sheep Bronze (115" )
* Barbary Sheep Silver (120 3/8")
* Barbary Sheep Gold (126 7/8")
(Note): High density and trophies> 115" (open area)
(Note): High density and trophies> 130" (fenced area)
* Gredos Ibex (half of november best time)
* Beceite Ibex (half of november best time)
* Southeastern Ibex (half of november best time)
* Ronda Ibex (start of november best time)
* Fallow deer (start of october best time)
* Red deer (start of october best time)
* Cantabrian chamois
* Pyrenean chamois
* Wild boar
* Balearean boc
* Feral goat
We offer two different kind of Barbary Sheep hunting areas: opened areas in Murcia and Alicante Provinces and fenced reserves in “Ciudad Real and Cáceres Provinces”. Both alternatives are good to find quantity and quality of trophies. Hunting in fenced farms is more comfortable than the opened areas. In some of the opened areas the hunter must be in good shape.
Barbary Sheep is a beautiful and exclusive trophy which needs CITES in order to be exported.