* Reception at Palma Mallorca airport.
* Room and board in Hotel or similar.
* Vehicles for transportation in hunting areas.
* 2 days of hunting.
* One guide per hunter.
* English, French and Russian interpreter.
* License, hunting license and insurance.
* Dip and pack animals and export of trophies.
* Rental and importing rifles and ammunition.
* Personal expenses before or after the package purchased.
Trophies (Balearic Boc) - Trophy C.I.C score
* Balearean Boc Bronze (from 270p. to 289,99p.)
* Balearean Boc Silver (from 290p. to 309,99p.)
* Balearean Boc Gold (from 310p. onwards )
(Note): High density and trophies> 290 points.
Trophies (Balearic Boc) - Trophy S.C.I. score
* Balearean Boc Bronze (50" to 54" 6/8)
* Balearean Boc Silver (54 7/8" to 60")
* Balearean Boc Gold (60 1/8")
(Note): High density and trophies> 60"
* Gredos Ibex (half of november best time)
* Beceite Ibex (half of november best time)
* Southeastern Ibex (half of november best time)
* Ronda Ibex (start of november best time)
* Fallow deer (start of october best time)
* Red deer (start of october best time)
* Barbary Sheep
* Cantabrian chamois
* Pyrenean chamois
* Wild boar
* Feral goat
Hunting of Balearean Islands Boc is a unique experience.
The hunter has to stalk between hills and cliffs near to the coast line of the Mediterranean Sea. It’s an exclusive trophy that can be hunted only in Majorca Island (Spain).